середа, 16 жовтня 2013 р.

Three pics

I think today on the plane was the first time this year when I felt myself completely peaceful and relaxed. I spent my holidays (two great weeks) in Ukraine, and it helped me to restart my mind. Also the question of where my home is became actual only now; the border guard made me realise that:

- Purpose of your visit? Business trip?
- ...going home...

Well, this dialog will work on both borders :)

So, what was I actually doing? Here are three pics to explain.

1) I spent hours on the back seat of my parent's car, visiting places of my childhood and spending time with my mom and dad.



2) Yeah, the most important part -- I was basically sleeping and eating most of the time (btw, finally could sleep without pills). Now I REALLY need to mind what I'm eating in Ams, and to work out a lot.

3) I was also going out -- hello night clubs! I've missed you at the lib!


4) And the very main reason of my trip -- I met my friends. These are people who make me feel confident, beloved and happy just by sitting next to me, joking around and chatting about everything in the world. It felt so good to hug them, and just to hear familiar voices.
I love you so...


And of course Kiev surprises me a lot still. A stranger reading me poetry in the middle of the night on Kreschatik, a stranger presenting a teddy bear and flowers at the restaurant; I've also unexpectedly participated in the business negotiations (btw it was lots of fun). And all the beautiful, nice and open people in the country - I like you.

See you soon Kiev,
With love,
J.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар